Laser Hair Removal
Are you tired of shaving, tweezing, or waxing to get rid of hair? Then you may be a perfect candidate for laser hair removal.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a procedure that uses a high-powered laser to beam concentrated light into hair follicles, halting hairs growth as a result. The pigment within the follicles absorbs the light, destroying the hair follicles.
What Are The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal?
There is a good reason why laser hair removal is one of the most common cosmetic procedures in the United States. This treatment is very useful for removing hair from almost every part of your body, aside from the eyes. The benefits of this procedure include:
- Removing thin and thick hair alike with pinpoint accuracy, without damaging the skin
- Treat multiple hairs at once with one pulse of the laser — areas the size of a quarter can be treated every second
- Large areas such as back or legs can typically be treated within one hour
- Permanent hair loss can be achieved after three to seven sessions
- Save money in the long term by getting rid of the need for shaving and waxing
What To Expect During Your Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Your nurse will simply supply you with proper eye protection and apply cooling gel. Please take OFF the APPLY COOLING GEL. This machine doesn’t require any gel. It has a cryogen which sprays automatically when the machine shoots each pulse
What to Expect After Your Treatment
After you leave the spa, you may experience a sunburn effect on the treated area. We recommend that you stay out of sun for a few days. Over the following months, your treated hair will continue to fall out, and after a few sessions, it will never grow back.